Time Banking in West Milford
We have recently upgraded to a new version of the Community Weaver Software. If you have bookmarked the Time Bank login page, you will need a new bookmark after the upgrade. We have updated the links below.
Here’s a preview of what happens when you Open a new account:
· Enter your name and email address, and a password of your choice.
· Read the terms and conditions, and if they are satisfactory to you, click where it says I agree. Then click the join button at the lower right. You may need to scroll down to see the button.
· You will receive an email with a link to complete the sign up process. Once you’ve clicked the link, you will log in and then enter profile information, including address and telephone number, and to provide information such as what type of building you live in, how you get around and so forth. This is so other members will know if they’d need to climb stairs, for instance, when they come to help you, or whether you can provide your own transportation if you come to provide a service.
· We encourage you to upload a picture of yourself. This helps everyone to get to know one another. If you don’t have a digital picture of yourself, or if you have difficulty uploading it, please let us know, we can help you.
· After you complete the profile, there is an optional demographic survey that you can fill out if you like, but it’s not required. You can just skip this part, and there’s a button for that.
· Once this information is submitted, one of the coordinators will activate your account. Once your account is activated, you can begin to put in offers and requests for services, and start helping and being helped.
· You’ll receive 2 hours credit when you join, so you can start using the Timebank right away.
Then the fun begins! You can scan offers and requests for services, and enter your own. You will be able to communicate directly with other members or just through the time bank. As always, feel free to contact the coordinators with any questions. Tim Dalton may be reached directly at (973) 853-4134.